Tinted Sunscreen Unscented SPF 30
- Sheer mineral tint minimizes the whitening effect of non-nano zinc oxide.
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- No added fragrance and great for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Sunflower oil, Beeswax, Sea-buckthorn and vitamin E.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Base Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E, Organic Sea-buckthorn Extract & Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492, C.I. 77499) (and) Jojoba Esters.
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF