ACTIVE Clear Zinc Sunscreen SPF 30
Badger Balm SPF 30 Clear Zinc Active Sunscreen starts out white but rubs in clear. It's so easy to apply you’ve got to try it to believe it! Perfect for the beach, swimming and light activity, this broad-spectrum formula is in a gentle, antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base. Badger’s clear zinc oxide sunscreens are less whitening on the skin and just as safe and effective as standard non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreens.
- Easy to apply and blends with your skin tone— clear zinc starts rubs in clear!
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance—great for all skin types.
- 98% certified organic ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum – excellent UVA/UVB protection.
- ACTIVE | Water-resistant for at least 40min.
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free.
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally to all exposed skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Rub in well for clear effect. Seek the advice of a doctor for children under 6 months of age.
Suggest the SPF for lotion for application to the face.
Reapply natural sunscreen: Every 2 hours, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel drying.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E & Organic Seabuckthorn Extract.
98% Organic Ingredients - Certified by NSF
100% Non-GMO - Certified by NSF