No Tox Life
Vegan Dish Block Solid Dishwashing Soap Bar
DISH BLOCK® concentrated dishwashing soap is a cleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather. Cuts stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans. With added aloe vera to be gentle on your hands. Free of dyes and fragrance. You can even use it for cleaning-duty all over your home. Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down ovens... a truly multipurpose product.*
Each 6 oz (170g) bar or 22.5 oz (638g) bar of DISH BLOCK® dish soap concentrate goes a long way.
Recommended: Pair with dish brushes and a Bamboo Soap Shelf to keep it drained and dry between uses.
- Made with biodegradable, vegan ingredients.
- Septic safe, biodegradable
- Made without palm oil.
How to use
Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. Wet brush, for plates, bowls and cups, and rub DISH BLOCK dish soap to create rich, fluffy suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in all water types including hard water.
Pro kitchen tip: Use the same DISH BLOCK® dish soap suds to clean your sink - this can be used on porcelain, stainless, and glass sinks. We have seen customers use it to clean dirty stained oven top surfaces as well!
Sodium ester salts, sodium salts, cocoyl (plant-derived cleaning agent) alkyl sulfonates (cleaning agent) alkyl polyglucosides (plant-derived cleaning agent) sodium carbonate (mineral-derived cleaning agent) potassium cocoate (plant-derived cleaning agent) vegetable glycerol (skin protectant) quillaja saponaria* (plant-derived cleaning agent) aloe vera leaf* (skin protectant) sodium citrate (pH adjuster) sodium gluconate (chelating agent) sodium benzoate (preservative) purified water (solvent) * denotes organic ingredient
Manufacturers recommendations & warnings
- This product is not meant to be cut. It is a very solid bar. It is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.
- Do not leave sitting in a pool of water, it needs to stay drained and dry between uses.
- *Test in an inconspicuous spot for new materials you wish to use it on to ensure compatibility. Not recommended for delicate fabrics, with naturally dyed products or for use on porous stone surfaces such as granite, quartz or marble. No Tox life does not guarantee compatibility with all materials.
- There will be imperfections, chips, cracks, fissures and roughness on the bar and rough variations on the surface, this is normal.