The alum block, an old staple in traditional barbershops, is an all-natural astringent that instantly closes razor nicks. Made from potassium alum, this block soothes and cools delightfully when rubbed over the entire face after a shave. Instead of taking shortcuts by depending on cheaper minerals and products from Asia, Osma Laboratories has decided to reduce its carbon footprint by only using the very best products found in France.
- Stops bleeding from minor cuts
- Soothes and cools with potassium alum
- Closes pores and tones skin
- All-natural and unscented
- Weight: 2.6 oz / 75 g | Made in France