Extra Strength Gold CBD Topical Balm 100mg
PlusCBD Balm is an excellent way to care for your skin. It contains an array of botanical ingredients, like willow bark, green tea extracts, and a world-class hemp extract filled with the phytonutrients you need to soothe and nourish your skin.
The cannabinoids produced by the hemp plant interact with the endocannabinoids in our skin to soften, smooth, and beautify. And it's not only the cannabinoids. PlusCBD Oil full-spectrum hemp extract also includes the terpenes that help the CBD to work better, the minor cannabinoids that contribute to the entourage effect, and the fatty acids from the plant that our skin can use as building blocks to produce endocannabinoids. On top of that, we feature a mighty array of botanical ingredients to support the power of hemp for the skin.
Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Candelilla / Jojoba / Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts), Peppermint Oil, Tocopherol, Willow Bark, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactyate, Ascorbyl Palmaitate. Green Tea Extract, Horsetail Extract, Safflower Oil.
In addition to full spectrum CBD-rich hemp extracts, Plus CBD balms contain these excellent botanical ingredients.
· Sweet Almond Oil – Since ancient times, Hindus have used a paste of crushed almonds as a body cleanser. Now one of the most frequently used oils in beauty products, it's used in formulas designed to reduce fine lines, moisturize the skin, and create a glow. Almond oil is a powerful antioxidant that functions as an ideal massage oil. It is non-comedogenic (does not block the pores) and is highly well-tolerated, even for delicate baby skin.
· Beeswax – Utilized for skin health since before written history, beeswax has the unique property of causing three different kinds of moisturizing:
· Humectant – pulling moisture from the air to the skin
· Emollient – directly moisturizing the skin
· Occlusive – creating a barrier to seal in moisture (a German study found beeswax superior to other barrier creams)
· Glyceryl Stearate – A naturally derived fatty acid found in palm kernels, olives, coconut oil, and the human body, glyceryl stearate is added because it thickens the formula - making it smooth and creamy - while also moisturizing like an emollient.
· Willow Bark Extract – Used for centuries to soothe irritated skin, this versatile extract contains salicin [the anti-inflammatory from which salicylic acid is derived (aspirin)], as well as being high in tannins, phenolic acids, flavonoids, and various minerals that soothe the skin, aid in cell regeneration and create a more youthful, refreshed complexion.
· Glycerin – This simple yet effective compound is so widely used in the beauty industry that it's called 'the Ultimate Moisturizing Skin Care Ingredient.' As a humectant, glycerin acts like a sponge that pulls water from the deeper layer of the skin and the air, bringing moisture and soothing to your skin's outer layer. Especially nonreactive, it's used for chronic winter dryness and in products for sensitive skin.
· Horsetail Extract – An herbal remedy for centuries, horsetail stands out in the cosmetics world because it may contain more silica and silica acids than any other herb, in a form highly absorbable by the body. This high silica content helps maintain our skin's connections to soothe, tighten, and rejuvenate.
· Green Tea Leaf Extract is a potent antioxidant that moisturizes the skin as an emollient and a humectant.
· Safflower Seed Oil – Acts as a lubricant for the skin and is a beneficial fatty acid that helps diminish signs of aging and the occurrence of dry skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
Use liberally on the skin as desired. CBD helps to potentiate your skin's endocannabinoid system and restore homeostasis and balance in your largest organ. But everyone's endocannabinoid system is unique, and you may have to experiment to find the number of times per day that gives you the desired results.