Childs Bamboo Cutlery Kit with Recycled PET Pouch
How about a bamboo utensil set to round out the perfect toolkit for life on the go? A handy carabiner on the back lets you clip and carry a fork, knife, spoon, and chopsticks wherever you may roam. Perfect for a busy lifestyle and our precious planet.
RePEaT utensil holders give plastic bottles a second shot at a useful life – and an opportunity to stay out of our landfills. Made out of RPET (recycled PET plastic), we like to call it “RePEaT” because it lets plastic reincarnate into something kinder and gentler.
Join the movement and end single plastic use!
- Set comes with fork, knife and spoon with a RePEaT Carrying Case
- Lightweight, strong and long lasting
- Hand finished with top grade natural, food-safe wood oil
- Replaces 1300 Single-Use Utensils Throughout Its Life
- Available in 4 colors
- Utensil Case Made From 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Carabiner on Back to Clip Anywhere
- Heat and stain resistant, won't impart or absorb flavors
- Hand-Finished With A Food-Safe Coating
- BPA and Phthalate Free
- Hand washing preferred. Dishwasher Safe
- Green Packaging
HOW TO USE
Hand wash preferred with soap and water, but will sustain the dishwasher.
Made of natural, responsibly sourced bamboo. Package made from recycled PET.
- Package: 7"H x 2.4"W x 1.13" D
- Utensil length: 5.75"h (8cm w x 13cm h)
- Weight: 1.6 oz. / 0.1 lbs.